The Basic Concept
We will promote and be promoted by individuals and companies who offer through their web site(s) or blog(s) complementary products, services and ideas that address the core vertical markets that we support. Our goal is to create strategic mutually beneficial alliances that increase visibility and produce income for both our company and our "partners".
How You Make Money
You make money when people click on banners and links on your web site or blog and make purchases on our web site. Your cost = Zero!
Program Illustration (actual results can vary)
• You drive 1000 people a month to our web site.
• Industry average of 3% make a purchase = 30 people.
• $350.00 average sale at 5% Commission = $17.50 USD per sale.
• You make $525.00 USD per month.
The more traffic you drive to bigger ticket items...
The more money you make!
Plus You Get These Benefits Too
• Affiliation with a proven leader in the Computer, Pro Audio and Video markets.
• Improved search engine optimization (SEO) and expanded visibility.
• Links to over 100,000 products from 450 manufacturers.
• Free advertising space on our web site or blog in strategic locations.
• Customized programs and banners to ensure success.
• Access to our in house art department and development team.
• Added value through related products, services and industry associations.
Each application is individually reviewed to ensure that your web site or blog meets the minimum standards set forth in our Affiliate Agreement. We reserve the right to deny any application for any reason(s) that we deem not to be in the best interest of our company.
• Please review the Program Details
• Then complete our Affiliate Program Application which takes a few minutes.
IMS Pro A/V is a recognized industry leader since 1979, providing products, integration services and expert advice on computer hardware and software, pro audio & video equipment applications. We have designed, sold, installed and serviced equipment worldwide for recording studios, houses of worship, schools, live venues, military, government, broadcast and commercial facilities.