This product requires an iLok USB key authorization in order to work.
A new take on a vintage channel strip. The Classic Channel is not your everyday channel strip, with a surgical equalizer and fast bus compressor. The Classic Channel is a vintage style and warm sounding channel strip put together from the most famous and classic Tube-Tech gear.
With the two Pultec-style equalizers you can shape the sound of a track, a bus or a mix within seconds. The highs sounds smooth and gentle, the mid-range airy and focused, and the lows full and fat, almost at any setting. Add the final touch with the never bad-sounding CL 1B compressor. Forget about precise and minute tweaks with 0.1 dB read-outs. The Classic Channel is about the good sound, and the way to get there is easy. Just turn the knobs and you’ll see.
The combination of these three units, the PE 1C "Pultec" equalizer, the ME 1B mid-range equalizer and CL 1B opto-compressor, makes the Classic Channel a powerful tool to get some warmth into your mix.
Two EQs and One Compressor
Easy user interface with four panels. Two equalizer units, one compressor and one bypass and routing panel.
PE 1C "Pultec" EQ for the High and Low Frequencies
Use the famous PE 1C to set the highest and lowest frequencies. More info about the Tube-Tech PE 1C.
ME 1B Mid-Range EQ for Focus and Presence
The ME 1B is a godsend for getting a modern and focused vocal sound or that extra bite in the guitar track. More info about the Tube-Tech ME 1B.
CL 1B Opto Compressor for that Extra Punch
The CL 1B is a true studio classic, used on everything from acoustic guitar and strings to rap vocals. More info about the Tube-Tech CL 1B.
Bypass and Routing Panel
Bypass any unit to save CPU. Route the EQ before the compressor (the old school way) or the other way around (modern).
Developed together with Tube-Tech
As usual, we have had the help from the bright minds and sensitive ears of the Tube-Tech crew.
- Bundle of 4 plug-ins:
Tube-Tech Classic Channel plug-in
Tube-Tech CL 1B Opto Compressor
Tube-Tech PE 1C "Pultec" Equalizer
Tube-Tech ME 1B Mid-range Equalizer
- Individual bypass for each of the three units saves CPU
- Possibility to change the order of the equalizers and compressor.
- Classic Tube-Tech sound, created together with the designers at Lydkraft/Tube-Tech.
- Each and every component carefully modeled.
- Modeled output transformer.
- Extremely analog behavior of frequencies, phase, distortion, attack, release, etc.
- CPU friendly.
- A Native 64-bit version is under development and will be released as soon as possible!
- Mac OS X (10.4 or higher for PPC, 10.5 or higher for Intel), Windows XP or higher
- Mac: Intel or PowerPC processor (G4 or higher), Windows: PIII or higher
- 512 MB RAM
- Any VST, AudioUnits or RTAS compatible host application
- iLok USB key and the latest Pace Interlok drivers