BERLIN, Germany /Music Industry Newswire/ — SKYLIFE announces a arriving recover of new SampleRobot 4 Sampling Suite. With a Sampling Suite, everybody who is into sampling will get a finish module package to master all sampling hurdles elegantly and fast. Therefore a Sampling Suite offers a extensive and worldly set of collection for instrument mapping and export, automobile sampling, MIDI remote control, format conversion, collection and auto-loop processing, representation playback and synthesis. It was never easier to build sample-based instruments on a veteran tip peculiarity level.
SampleRobot 4 Sampling Suite contains a following products:
Camel Audio Alchemy Player 1.2
Awave Studio 10.4
More than 1 GB of reward samples in Soundfont 2 record format.
Clever Instrument Creation: With a Sampling Suite we can simply do involuntary sampling of acoustic and electronic instruments. Remote control your MIDI rigging and representation all sound nuances entirely automatically. Seamless integrated WaveRobot module lets we find ideal loop points even for whole multi-samples with opposite quickness layers during recording. It was never easier to build veteran sounding module instruments.
Import comparison sampler formats like Ensoniq, Kurzweil, Roland and Yamaha or even use strange AKAI S1000 array CDs with Awave Studio and trade them with SampleRobot to several module sampler formats. Or send new multi-samples behind to your aged hardware. With a new Sampling Suite we can do it all. If we like, we can modify about 290 audio record formats.
Alchemy Player is a absolute sampling synthesizer that offers a extended operation of high finish effects and representation playback features. With a newly combined Alchemy Export Bridge we can trade samples from SampleRobot directly to Alchemy and Alchemy Player. Play and figure instruments and samples now within your favorite DAW both on Mac and PC.
SampleRobot 4 Sampling Suite comes with new trade options like “Export all Projects during once” and “Export to Waldorf Blofeld.” SampleRobot and WaveRobot are optimized for Windows 7 and offer improved Win7 opening than prior versions.
Key facilities of SampleRobot 4 Sampling Suite:
* Turn acoustic and electronic instruments, voices and noises into practical instruments fast
* Fully programmed sampling
* Intuitive plan assistant
* Sophisticated auto-loop estimate and editing
* Alchemy Export Bridge
* Sampling of practical instruments
* Direct representation playback on Mac and PC, revise effects, modulation and envelopes
* Convert about 290 audio and multi-sample formats
* Import formats like AKAI S1000, MPC, Kurzweil K2xxx, Roland S, Ensoniq and MIDI Sample Dump
* Extract samples from sampling CDs
* Audio collection processing, auto-loop for all, resampling, normalizing, gaining, fading
* Export samples directly to Steinberg HALion 4, Logic Pro EXS24, NI Kontakt 4, Reason NN-XT, Waldorf Blofeld, Soundfont2 and many others
* Import and trade for Yamaha Tyros 2+3, Motif XS+XF
* Full MIDI remote control, incl. module and bank changes, multi-velocity layering
* Release-Sample editing
* Optimum loop doing incl. forward-backward loop with 2 eccentric crossfades and auto-gain functionality
* Sample and trade whole synthesizer sound bank in one go (equipment copier)
* Premium multi-samples from classical synthesizers included.
SampleRobot 4 Sampling Suite works with Windows XP / Vista / 7 and also underneath Bootcamp and Parallels Desktop for Mac on Intel Macintosh Computers.
Camel Audio Alchemy Player works with Windows XP / Vista / 7 and Mac OS X 10.5 or higher.
SampleRobot 4 Sampling Suite is a new top-of-the-line full underline product for veteran representation library developers and semiprofessional sampling enthusiasts.
SampleRobot 4 Pro replaces SampleRobot 3 and is suitable for song producers and sound designers who are in hunt for sampling module with concentration on representation mapping, automobile sampling, MIDI remote control, collection and auto-loop processing.
SampleRobot 4 Multi-X offers a lot of new facilities of SampleRobot 4 Pro as a pretty labelled alternative. Multi-X stands for multi export. All multi-sample trade formats of a Sampling Suite are supported. This product replaces a prior SampleRobot Essentials series.
SampleRobot 4 Single-X is a totally new and for all musicians and producers affordable simple chronicle of a obvious sampling software. SampleRobot Single-X supports usually one multi-sample trade format that can be openly comparison by a user.
Availability: Aug 2011. Price: SampleRobot 4 Sampling Suite: $399 (US). More information: www.samplerobot.com (International SampleRobot product website).
Look for examination of SampleRobot 4 on MusicIndustryNewswire.com soon.
Article source: http://musicindustrynewswire.com/2011/08/10/min4259_164817.php