This product is a download license only. You will receive a serial number which enables an immediate download of the software installer after registering in your VSL user account.
If you are not sure about your internet connection and download bandwidth you can alternatively order the license + USB-Stick. This 16GB USB Stick carries all installers and content of the currently available VSL software products and will be shipped together with your serial number (no download!).
Please note that Vienna MIR PRO 24 requires Vienna Ensemble PRO 5!
If you’re new to Vienna MIR PRO 24, you might want to purchase the Vienna MIR PRO 24 Vienna Ensemble PRO 5 Bundle at a special price!
For smaller projects, e.g., users of the Vienna Special Editions
- PC Intel i7-Quad CPU or better, with Vista/Windows 7 64-bit
- Mac Intel i7-Quad CPU or better, OS X 10.5.7 or higher
- 12 GB RAM
For larger projects
- PC Dual Intel Quad Core XEON 5520 or better, with Vista/Windows 7 64-bit
- Mac Pro 8-Core Xeon 5520 “Gainstown” or better, with OS X 10.5.7 or higher
- 24 GB RAM
Further requirements for all systems
- Vienna Ensemble PRO 5
- DirectX 10-capable video card with support for OpenGL 2.1
- VST/VST3/RTAS (Windows 7/Vista/XP), AU/VST/VST3/RTAS (OS X) compatible host; also works stand-alone
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library protection device or other USB eLicenser, e.g. from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center 184.108.40.2061 or higher
- 4 GB free disk space for default RoomPack (5 Halls of the Vienna Konzerthaus)
Vienna Instruments require the ViennaKey!
This USB protection device by eLicenser (formerly Syncrosoft) is not included in the box of any collection, it is a separate item you have to get additionally. So you’ll have to order at least one ViennaKey with your first purchase. It will be put inside the shopping basket automatically but can be deleted if not required. Customers who order the complete SYMPHONIC CUBE will get one ViennaKey for free (not shown in the basket). If you already own another eLicenser USB protection device (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia), you can use it for the VIENNA INSTRUMENTS, too. Each dongle can store up to 100 product licenses.
Additionally an internet connection on any computer is required to authorize a VSL product.